Coconut Cream Cheesecake Pie
- 2 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups thawed COOL Whip Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes, toasted
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg (4.5 serving size) JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor instant Pudding
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave chocolate on High for 2 minutes. Stir every 25 seconds. Continue until chocolate is completely melted. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping and 1/4 cup of the toasted coconut; stir until well blended. Spread mixture onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add cold milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes; or until well blended. Spoon into crust.
3. Spread the remaining cup of whipped topping on top of pudding and sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut over the top.
4. Refrigerate pie 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.Tip: How to Toast Coconut:
Spread coconut on a microwaveable pie plate. Microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.