Thursday, July 4, 2013

4 Fourth of July Subway Art


Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!
Celebrate the 4th of July with Pride and Honor. Independence Day is always a joy as it is also my Grandma's birthday. Today she is celebrating her 94th Birthday. Happy Birthday "Hia"....

Show your AMERICAN Pride and Spirit of Independence Day by dressing up your home with Red, White and Blue 4th of July decorations. I love decorating my home with Stars, Stripes and Patriotic colors.

To spread Holiday cheer indoors; I created a 4th of July Subway Art Frame. My design was created using the awesome Photo Editor, PicMonkey; using a variety of fonts, phrases, graphics and colors.

My frame size is 8 x 10. Therefore, if you use PicMonkey; you will need to create and upload a blank 8 x 10 white JPG. I created mine using PaintNet, a Free Software for Digital Photo Editing.

Materials:



Directions:

Print the file using your choice of paper and trim it to fit your frame.



If you wish to use my design to make your very own Subway Art Frame, scroll down to download and print the file.



PLEASE NOTE: this file is for Personal use only. Please do not claim or sell it as your own!!!


Your Fourth of July frame is ready for display.





Happy 4th of July !!! Let the Fireworks begin!!!


Linking to:

Visit thecsiproject.com Today's Creative Blog
Photobucket
See Vanessa Craft
Poofy Cheeks


4 comments:

  1. Very awesome! Stopping by from the Family Dinner link party! Would love to have you also link this up at the Ladies Only Blog Share link party! Our theme this week is Red, White & BBQ. :)

    http://mommifried.com/ladies-only-blog-share-link-party-red-white-bbq/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Maria! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, I'm saving this art for next year's celebration! it's very pretty and unique! Came over the Bewitch me and Titi's to visit you and to be your newest follower on FB, Pinterest and G+! Couldn't help myself since you have great things on your blog and also we happen to share the same middle name, lol
    Have a great week,
    Lizbeth de Lourdes@http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover