Saturday, July 21, 2012

8
Perspectives Photo Challenge

I stumbled upon Lena b Photography's Perspectives Photo Challenge. This is the first Photo Challenge of the series. The first linky party goes life Friday, July 20th.

Each week a "theme" will be choosen and 3 different photos representing that theme will be linked. This week's theme is "SUMMER". This is my first photo challenge and looking forward to linking my Summer Pictures.

Here are my interpretations of SUMMER:

Sand Castle Festival, Revere, Massachusetts

Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts

Balloon Fiesta, Alburquerque, New Mexico


The Hosts are:

Lena b Photography,
Agape Love Designs
When Shutters Click

I am looking forward to future Perspectives Photo Challenges.
Have a wonderful Summer!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our link-up party! I love the hot air balloon! Did you get to ride in one?

    Look forward to seeing what you share for the future challenges =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The balloon sort of matches the linky button! ;)
    The sandcastle is amazing!
    Can't wait to see what you link up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! The balloon was is great. Found you on the Perspective link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all of these photos are great! Looks like you have had an amazing summer so far!

    Oh man and that "sand castle" is stunning.

    Thank you so much for linking up and helping make our first linky a success! Looking forward to your next weeks photos!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL photos! Love the hot air balloon picture the most!

    I'm now following you from the "under 300 followers" blog hop! I hope you'll get the chance to come check out my blog HERE! and follow me back :-)

    I appreciate the support! Have a great week! :-)

    Sarah B Texas @ City Girl Gone Country
    http://sarahbtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos! That sand castle is awesome!!!

    Glad I found you through the link-up!!

    Danielle...
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was happy to feature you and I am glad you were excited :) Hope you got some new visitors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE YOUR PICS! I am visiting from thee blog hop. I know I am way late but I wanted to stop by. I am a new follower! I blog over at http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway with a Cricut Machine going on right now! I would love it if you would enter!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover