Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 Mystery Crochet Along

I started my second 2012 Mystery Crochet Along on January 15th, hosted by Ravelry's Mystery Stitchery Group. Visit Ravelry, a Knit and Crochet Community to join other Crochet and Knit Alongs and download an array of Free Patterns. This MCAL required holding four strands of Worsted Weight Cotton or Wool. I choose Lily Sugar'n Cream in Soft Ecru, Yellow, Indigo and Red.
For the Crochet Hook, I used Hook size N-13 (9mm) available at Michael's and other Craft and Yarn Stores. Crocheting with four strands is a bit different, but the project moves quicker than crocheting with the traditional one strand. Here are the images of my project from start to finish...
    DAY 1
    DAY 2
    DAY 3
    DAY 4 and 5
Surprise, Surprise... It is an "Oven Mitten". This is the actual Ravelry Pattern used for this project. I enjoyed participating in this MCAL. This project was fun to make and turned out to be a Functional item. Happy Crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I love the oven mitt. I might just have to make one for myself.

    I'm hosting a little giveaway over at my blog for the next for days! I'd love for you to check it out.
    http://lindy-whoami.blogspot.com/2012/01/give-way-from-jzl-creates.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindy. I will make sure to visit your blog. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover